Marketing & Communications
Job Title: Wellbeing Access & Marketing Officer
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 pro rata
Purpose: To provide branding, editorial, production and communications support to ensure the effective and targeted marketing and promotion of Hertfordshire Mind Network and Hertfirdshire Partnership University Foundation Trust Wellbeing Services
Contract Type: Permanent
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Working Base: Watford
Reports To: Head of Growth & Marketing
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Flexibility Required: Evenings and/or weekends to attend events/meetings
Checks Needed: Enhanced DBS and 2 satisfactory references
Purpose of post
The Wellbeing Access & Marketing Officer will work closely in partnership with Hertfordshire Partnership University Foundation Trust Wellbeing Service to improve access and reach of mental health provision across Hertfordshire. The post holder will play a key role marketing and promoting both organisation’s provision, as well as ensuring relationships between both partners are maintained. The post holder will work to ensure that individuals who need to access mental health support are able to by providing accurate information and guidance.
You will also work as part of the HMN Marketing team and play a key role in supporting the marketing and promotion of our HMN services across the county.
For more information on the Hertfordshire Wellbeing Service please visit our website.
Access & Engagement
- Promote and raise the profile of Hertfordshire Mind Network and the Hertfordshire Partnership Foundation Trust Wellbeing Service provision within the local community.
- To ensure services are fully accessible by making information available and disseminating it.
- Attend community events, presentations, webinars, digital events and conferences – actively promoting the Wellbeing Service and Hertfordshire Mind Network Services.
- To develop and work with colleagues to create innovative ways to promote the Wellbeing Service and Hertfordshire Mind Network Services including use of social media, videos and traditional promotional materials.
- Be pro-active in research promotional opportunities such as local events, flagship days, digital platforms and conferences.
- To provide technical/administrative support for Wellbeing Service webinars and workshops as and when required.
- To look at how referrals are managed between Hertfordshire Mind Network and Hertfordshire Partnership University Partnership NHS Foundation Trust in conjunction with proposed targets and outcomes.
Information, Evaluation and Monitoring
- To be responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of the project and reporting outcomes to Hertfordshire Mind Network and Hertfordshire Partnership University Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
- To ensure that all records and confidential information are stored appropriately and information systems and databases are kept up to date
- Keeping Hertfordshire Mind Network Intranet up-to-date and ensure all Hertfordshire Mind Network documents meet ISO Quality Standards.
PR and Marketing
- Support with the implementation of Mind branding guidelines and specifications across the organisation; reviewing, monitoring, and advising as necessary to ensure corporate identity is maintained in line with HMN’s policies and procedures.
- Write, edit and proof read communications material to ensure consistency and compliance with HMN’s branding, values, key messages, and style guidelines.
- Support with creating marketing material for digital use and professional printing such as Posters, Leaflets, Flyers, Ads, etc. and facilitate the distribution of these materials.
- Liaise with professional printers to produce marketing materials e.g. leaflets, t-shirts, pens, Annual Review, posters etc.
- Support with maintaining and reviewing HMN’s websites including set up of new pages, adding job adverts, structural changes to the website, writing content, and reviewing analytics.
- Hold responsibility for managing HMN’s social media accounts (including but not limited to - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) and support in the development of mental health social media promotional campaigns.
- Creating template forms, letters and contracts as well as in-house printing materials (using Microsoft Office).
- Co-ordination and implementation of communication focused volunteers, as requested or as appropriate.
Cross Organisational collaboration
- Promote collaborative working with colleagues to deliver on marketing, training, and fundraising potential.
- Supporting fundraising led campaigns and targeted events aimed at supporters and/or stakeholders.
- Provide support with communications to wider HMN colleagues, volunteers and supporters, as required.
- To be line managed by Hertfordshire Mind Network and to work closely with the Wellbeing Service but to manage own workload, prioritising tasks and work on own initiative.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the HMN team and relevant key post holders.
- Work within the ethos, vision and values of the organisation and in line with the organisation’s strategy, policies and procedures.
- To work some hours outside of normal office hours (including evenings and weekends).
- Attend and contribute to meetings relevant to the role (own supervision, appraisal, staff meetings, peer group, operational, AGM, Local Oversight Groups, HMN, Council and external as required).
- Commit to and complete training and qualifications identified for the role in line with organisational need, Staff Development and Training policies and procedures.
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably determined by the Head of Growth & Marketing or CEO.
- To ensure compliance with legal, ethnical, regulatory and social requirements.
- To ensure all duties are carried out in a manner which promotes equity, inclusion and diversity.
- To promote a health and safety culture within the workplace, observe all health and safety rules and procedures as required and where appropriate conduct risk assessments.