Seasoned Events Limited
City of London
Up to £35,000 depending on experience
We are currently looking for an experienced Wedding Co-ordinator to join their team and look after our amazing wedding clients.
This is a new role within the team to look after our wedding clients for our fantastic range of unique venues that we work at including royal palaces, historic houses and contemporary galleries. The role will include taking our wedding couples through the finer details of their day, and the logistics planning, before handing over to the operations team to run the day. You would be expected to be at the wedding day but just to help manage the couple and not for any operational duties.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain a rapport & a relationship while helping planning their day, and to gain commitment to purchasing additional items from Seasoned or our partner suppliers.
- Accommodate meetings and tastings with clients to suit their requirements
- Communicate function details and client requirements to operations team and to our partner venues.
- Liaise with the sales team members to ensure a smooth process and journey for our clients.
- Attend the weddings to support the operations team and to client manage
- Maintain an accurate and current knowledge of our products.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Previous wedding experience, ideally within the unique venue / catering industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactivity within own work
- Good organisational skills.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.