Working as a Water Treatment engineer within the London and south coast area, largely working in Prisons, you will be responsible for the water hygiene and water treatment of the sites within your area. Must be able to pass all checks and vetting to be able to work in prisons.
- Cold water storage tank cleaning
- Sampling and temperature monitoring of water systems
- Closed system dosing
- TMV Servicing
- Remedial plumbing ( Training can be given)
- In-depth knowledge of ACoP L8 and HSG 274 codes
- Experience working as a service engineer within the water hygiene sector
- Plumbing experience (Preferred)
- Full Uk Licence
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
A well-established water treatment company covering the UK with an excellent record of training and career development.