We are currently looking for a motivated, hard-working Water Hygiene Operative to join our successful team covering London & South East, stamping their mark in an industry which is both challenging and rewarding and helping us become provider of choice.
IWS Water Hygiene, is one of the most respected businesses in the Water Treatment market and you could be joining this vibrant, forward thinking company. We are a ever growing business providing services in all aspects of water hygiene, water treatment and legionella control on a nationwide basis.
IWS Water Hygiene are part of SSI Services (UK) Ltd, a division of South Staffordshire Plc.
What does the job involve?
- Site-based delivery of a range of water hygiene related services
- Working to tight deadlines as part of the operational delivery team
- Working alone and as part of a team to meet monthly targets
- Opportunities for career development
- Full training provided upon commencement
Our Ideal Successful Water Hygiene Operative:
If you are a confident, committed individual, who isnt afraid of a challenge, this is your chance to make a difference and take the next step on your career ladder. Other attributes include:
- Self-motivation to work efficiently on your own initiative
- A full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility to work across the South East as required
- A knowledge of hot and cold water systems would be advantageous
- A knowledge of legionella control in accordance with ACOP L8 & HSG274 would be advantageous but not essential
Your Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment as our next Water Hygiene Operative, we offer the following benefits package:
- Market leading salary of On Target Earnings of £22k+
- Monthly Performance Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 Days Annual Leave rising to 25 with 5 years of service
To not miss out on the opportunity to become our next Water Hygiene Operative, click the apply now button to register your interest. We look forward to meeting you!