Job Title: Water Hygiene Fitter
Location: London & South East
Salary: £25k - £32k plus overtime
We are currently looking for a motivated, hard-working Water Hygiene Fitter to join our successful team covering London & South East, stamping their mark in an industry which is both challenging and rewarding and helping us become provider of choice.
IWS Water Hygiene, is one of the most respected businesses in the Water Treatment market and you could be joining this vibrant, forward thinking company. We are a ever growing business providing services in all aspects of water hygiene, water treatment and legionella control on a nationwide basis.
IWS Water Hygiene are part of SSI Services (UK) Ltd, a division of South Staffordshire Plc.
What does the job involve?
- Site-based delivery of a range of water hygiene and plumbing related services including.
- 1st & 2nd Fix plumbing works
- Dead Leg removal
- Remedial Pipe work
- TMV Servicing.
- Working to tight deadlines as part of the operational delivery team
- Working alone and as part of a team to meet monthly targets
- Full training provided upon commencement.
Our Ideal Successful Water Hygiene Fitter Candidate:
If you are a confident, committed individual, who isnt afraid of a challenge, this is your chance to make a difference and take the next step on your career ladder. Other attributes include:
- Self-motivation to work efficiently on your own initiative
- A full UK driving licence.
- Flexibility to work across the South East as required
- NVQ level 2 in Plumbing - Essential
- Experience working as a plumber (preferred) however if you are recently qualified and are open to more training then this will be provided.
Your Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment as our next Water Hygiene Operative, we offer the following benefits package:
- Competitive Salary with regular overtime and travel time paid
- Monthly Performance Bonus Scheme
- Further training and qualifications where appropriate
- Genuine career development
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 Days Annual Leave rising to 25 with 5 years of service
To not miss out on the opportunity to become our next Water Hygiene Fitter, click the apply now button to register your interest. We look forward to meeting you!