Property & Construction
Fixed Term until 31 March 2023
Are you up for joining a highly successful team delivering energy efficiency advice and services to low income families?
To develop and lead a small team implementing grant funded projects aimed at improving the energy efficiency of poor performing domestic dwellings. Liaising with partners and contractors and to identify key areas across Norfolk with the potential for improved energy efficiency of homes of low income individuals and families.
What you’ll be doing…
- Managing a small team to effectively deliver grant funded energy efficiency measures to low income households in accordance with all requirements of external funding agreements.
- Assessing external referrals for Warm Homes grants and emergency grants in accordance with requirements of external funding partners.
- Working with social housing providers and procured contractors to deliver insulation and renewable heating systems and monitor performance against key performance indicators.
- Monitoring financial transactions relating to installations and grant awards ensuring a clear audit and accountability trail which ties back to activity.
- Monitoring complaints and liaise with relevant Warm Homes Team members to resolve public issues and complaints.
- Ensuring the project team in maintaining detailed documentation relating to each installation.
- Conducting properties applying for grant funding to provide technical support and advice relating to the suitability of energy efficiency measures based on household eligibility and contractor guidelines and surveys.
You must have/be…
- Educated to at least A-level or equivalent with strong numeracy and verbal skills or able to demonstrate through experience.
- Broad knowledge of energy efficiency, climate change and sustainability issues.
- Experience delivering/monitoring external grant funded programmes.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, thorough and detailed approach to data, information and records
- Proven practical experience in statistical analysis and an aptitude to apply these using IT software packages.
- Experience delivering customer focused projects, considering what best service looks like from the customers perspective and taking appropriate informed actions.
- Experience of reporting on project progress including financial monitoring.
- Experience working with third party delivery partners/contractors.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic project.
- Access to a vehicle.