Warm Homes Fund Administrator
Salary and Hours: £19,961 - £23,493 per annum (£11,976 per annum, pro rata) 2 posts x 22.2 hours per week
Contract Type: Fixed Term until 31st March 2023
Location: Thorpe Lodge, Norwich
Do you want to be part of a fast paced multi-disciplinary project team?
Providing administration cover for the Warm Homes Team and working in partnership with Norfolk local authorities
You will be friendly, polite and professional. Every day will bring a variety of work so you will need to be able to multi-task with an excellent telephone manner and enjoy working on a busy project with several external funding streams.
What you could be part of…
This role involves working to support the Warm Homes team delivering multiple grant schemes involving partnership working across Norfolk local authorities and external partners. The project provides advice and support for fuel poor households and vulnerable residents to help them to apply for grants for heating and low carbon insulation measures.
What you’ll be doing…
- To provide administrative support to the Warm Homes Team members providing
- To organize, attend and arrange meetings, circulate agendas and take minutes following meetings as directed
- To provide first point of contact to members of the public and provide general advice and assistance where required.
- Support Warm Homes Team members organise events, by booking venues, issuing invitations, organise publicity, refreshments, materials etc.
- Obtain records and maintain data for performance management purposes in accordance with the Council’s GDPR policies
- Log and monitor all e mails received through the published mailboxes
- Carry out filing and maintenance of all Warm Homes files including generating invoices and purchase orders
- Input all relevant data and run reports from the Customer Management System
You must have…
- NVQ Level 2 or above in business administration or equivalent experience
- Proven adaptability and willingness to multi-task, mange workloads and prioritise effectively
- Evidence of well –developed administration skill with the ability to operate a variety if IT systems at one time with proficient knowledge of a range of computer packages ie Microsoft word, excel etc
- Excellent communication skills with a professional manner and confident telephone manner and evidence of dealing with customers through a variety of channels
What’s in it for you…
Our package includes:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time employees)
- Opportunity to work your hours flexibly to improve your work life balance (where operationally possible)
- Employer pension contributions of 15% with the option to make additional voluntary contributions
- Access to our One Team Rewards scheme including discounts in high street shops and restaurants, employee assistance programme and car lease scheme – with more to come!
- Payroll giving scheme
- Regular reviews with your line manager, develop a personal development plan, as well as opportunities
- Compassionate leave and sickness entitlement for times of need
- Support towards volunteering days in the community and encouragement to be involved with fun activities to raise money for local and national charities.