Transport & Logistics
SCA Wood UK are going through some exciting changes. With the introduction of a new distribution model at our site in Melton (Hull), it has allowed our Welshpool and Melton sites to work very closely together to find common ways of working to service the Merchant Customer base.
Our Welshpool site is now looking for a Warehouse Administrator who is able to support our busy supply chain operations.
Your next challenge
This person will deliver significant value to SCA by supporting the goods in and supply chain function.
The role will naturally work with other functions and the position would suit someone who has experience in a previous administration role, especially someone who has used SAP before, and if they have an intermediate grasp of Excel. The ideal candidate must be highly organised and methodical, able to juggle priorities in this busy operation. Knowledge of production, warehouse and supply chain processes would be advantageous.
What ‘wood’ you be doing?
- Ownership of the goods in diary;
- Stock Queries/investigations;
- Liaising with supply chain and quality with issues on loads;
- Processing of orders
- Internal communication with multiple departments
- Weekly / monthly performance reports
- External communication with our customer / end user / delivery partner
- Assistance with inventory management including returns.
- Assistance with site transfers to third parties
You will also be required to assist and support various roles within the supply chain, procurement and production planning function.
What experience ‘wood’ you need?
- 2+ years of general administration experience essential.
- SAP experience highly desirable.
- Supply Chain, manufacturing or warehouse administration experience highly desirable.
- Ability to use Microsoft programmes such as Word, Outlook and Excel is essential.
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and hauliers
- Knowledge of production processes and supply chain desirable.
What ‘wood’ you be like?
- Methodical and organised
- Enthusiastic and engaging.
- ‘Doer’ and ‘hands on’
- Customer focused.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
What we can offer you?
SCA Wood UK prides itself on our values of Respect, Responsibility and Excellence.
Not only will we provide you with a work environment which is caring, fun, and nice to work in, we offer a competitive benefits package!
- Starting salary up to £20,000 dependant on experience
- Fantastic pension contribution of up to 10% of your salary
- Life Assurance x 4 of your basic salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Exclusive access to a discount and cashback scheme giving you the opportunity to save money from hundreds of retailers and services throughout the UK.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm