Are you an experienced and competent vehicle mechanic with a good level of knowledge in motor vehicle and repairs? Are you looking for a role where you can carry out vehicle servicing, maintenance and repairs on a variety of cars and vans? If so we are looking for a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join our ever expanding team.
Red Depot Autocare is an established independent family run business with the aspirations to continue to grow. We are well reviewed within the Aylesbury Area and have an outstanding reputation that we are proud of and strive to uphold through outstanding customer service dependable workmanship and a clear way of automotive excellence at exceptionally affordable prices.
Your Vehicle Technician/Mechanic role:
We are seeking a suitable candidate to carry out vehicle repairs and maintenance on a variety of cars and vans in accordance with company standards, procedures and safe working practices. Other responsibilities will include:
- Servicing on variety of cars and vans
- Diagnostics on variety of cars and vans
- Moving vehicles within and outside the workshop
- Preparing the workshop for the daily tasks
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained. Only use tools and equipment you are authorised to use
- All jobs completed to the standard set by management and vehicles readied for customer collection including road test (with appropriate interior protection used)
- All paperwork relating to jobs completed.
- Clear daily communication with all workshop staff and reception
- Ensuring the garage is kept in a clean and organised condition
Our Ideal Vehicle Technician/Mechanic:
We are looking for a full time vehicle mechanic to work Monday to Friday with weekends on a rota basis. Candidate must also posses the following skills and attributes:
- Good working level in motor vehicle maintenance and repair
- Experienced enough to work alone competently diagnosing and repairing as well as part of a team
- MUST have a full UK driving licence
- Reliability is a massive thing to us, good time keeping is essential to be successful in this role
- Experience in diagnostic platforms. We use Snap-on, Launch, Delphi and Autel based platforms. Experience with all is not essential but experience in at least one is preferred.
- Knowledge of vans is desirable but not essential as experience can be gained over time
- Applicants must have their own tools, we do have workshop tools and specialist equipment that can be used, but it is essential that the mechanic has the base foundation of tools.
We are family run and our team is very important to us, anyone who works with Red Depot is part of the family. Honesty and reliability are attributes that we regard highly, we understand that skills and experienced are gained over time and you can never know it all in this trade as things are always moving forwards and changing. We do not expect our staff to always have the answers but by working together as a team we can get there.
Your Vehicle Technician/Mechanic Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment and dedication, we offer the following package:
- Competitive market leading salary of £26k - £33k
- 50-56 hours per week (including paid break times)
- Monday to Friday hours of 8am – 6pm
- Rotational Saturday hours of 8am – 2pm
- 28 Days Holiday
- Optional Pension contributions
To not miss out on the opportunity to become our next Vehicle Technician/Mechanic, click the apply now button to register your interest and a member of our team will be in touch!