Health, Medicine & Well Being
Trainee Dental Nurse
Full Time (Primarily Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm)
You will be highly professional and extremely competent in fantastic customer service and providing chair side support within a specialist dental practice.
Whilst no experience is compulsory, it is advantageous if you have worked in a dental practice before, in either a reception or trainee nurse role. However, full training is provided and you will be fully supported to achieve the externally recognised Dental Nursing Qualification.
This is an apprenticeship where you will obtain a formal qualification within 2 years.
Key skills / competencies
- Well presented with excellent customer service skills
- Commitment and Flexibility
- Excellent clinical hygiene standards
- Positive can do attitude
- Organised and structured
- Excellent communicator (verbally and written)
- Willing to learn and exceed customer expectations
- Deals with matters promptly and confidentially
Ideal applicants will live within 30 minutes of Croydon
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.