Leisure & Tourism
Do you have the enthusiasm to lead a team?
Role Snapshot… Do you enjoy fitness, football, and wellbeing? Do you thrive on being part of busy team within a dynamic, public-facing environment? Then read on...
What you could be part of…
Our Kett’s Park facility boasts an 11-a-side 3G pitch which can be spilt into 9, 7, and 5-a-side pitches, 3 tennis Courts and a sports hall.
What you’ll be doing…
- Supervising the 3G pitch, tennis courts and main hall, including opening and closing
- Leading a team of leisure professionals
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities
- Setting up a variety of activities within the centre, such as fitness classes and parties
- Interacting with customers in person, over the phone and via email
- Ensuring the centre is well run and ready for business
- Regular cleaning of the centre
- Providing first aid (if qualified).
You must have…
Preference may be shown to candidates who have or are prepared to complete a RLSS/NPLQ National Pool Lifeguard and a First Aid Qualification. Previous experience in a leisure centre, with good concentration skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with our customers. Our teams work across our 4 leisure centres so you need to have your own means of transport and enjoy this flexible working style
What's in it for you:
In return for your hard work and dedication, you can look forward a wealth of benefits, including:
- Discounts on travel, retail, and restaurants via the One Team rewards scheme
- A generous pension scheme
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Programme (counselling and advice service)
- Forward-thinking, comprehensive wellbeing services and resources
- Full leisure membership for just £24.75 per month, including access to all 5 leisure centres, as well as 20% off treatments at the Imagine Spa.