Care & Social Care
Find Online Recruitment Group are working exclusively with an established and successful business based in Bournemouth in the recruitment of a Support Worker.
As a Support Worker you'll report to the Registered Manager and will be primarily responsible for providing day to day support to a number of people with learning and physical disabilities.
- Providing support and encouragement to the people you support
- Enabling the people you support to access the community and build and maintain friendships
- Enabling people to manage risk effectively
- Enabling people to make choices about their life
- Offering support when attending medical and other appointments
- Ensuring safeguarding rules are adhered to at all times
The ideal candidate for the Support Worker role will have relevant experience of working within the care sector. You'll also need experience of providing person-centred care.
- In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Good communication skills
- Basic numeracy
- Basic computer skills
You'll also need to be the following:
- Willing to work with people who have a disability
- Patient in communicating with people to build a positive working relationship
- Able to multi-task effectively
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked either as a Care Worker or as a Healthcare Assistant.
Our client is keen to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible, and are able to progress to offer stage swiftly, for the right candidate. Early applications are encouraged.