Marketing & Communications
We are on a mission to help everyone save and invest for their future.
Millions of us go through life knowing that we should be doing more to save and invest for the future. We leave it at the bottom of our to-do-list because we don’t know where to start.
We are not taught how to save & invest at school, the investment industry is built to serve a wealthy minority and banks are only interested in selling products not helping us achieve outcomes.
We are determined to change this by:
- making it easier for people to get started
- offering products to suit every need
- encouraging people to make the right decisions throughout their lives.
- bringing everything together in a service which is simple and enjoyable to use.
We are already helping over 500,000 people save and invest for their future. This is just the beginning.
Join us and help us change saving investing for the better
We are currently growing at a rapid pace with more and more people using Moneybox. To support this exciting growth, we’re looking for someone to join our Support team and to ensure that Moneybox continues to be known for taking pride in supporting and delighting both existing and potential customers. We want to go above and beyond wherever we can and ensure that using the service is a great experience.
What You’ll Do
- Interacting with current and potential customers through Intercom to address any queries they have.
- Speaking with customers over the phone and via email to resolve any of their queries.
- Interacting with the Operations and Compliance team to ensure a great customer experience.
- Interacting with the Product team to continually improve the customer experience.
- Look for ways to go ‘above and beyond’ to make customers happy.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very- fast-growing company.
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
***Working days: Five days per week which will include weekend days in a rotational system. Shifts are 9am – 5:30pm, 11:30am – 8pm, 8am – 4pm. Additional overtime hours also available. Please note that during your training period hours will be 9am – 5:30pm**
Experience and Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Degree educated or relevant work experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A ‘high-output do-er’ with a desire to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing startup environment
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company Share options.
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks.
- 25 days holiday
- Access to 1,000’s of online courses via Udemy for business