Transport & Logistics
Find Online Recruitment Group are working exclusively with an established and successful business based in Poole in the recruitment of a Stock Controller.
Our client invest in their people and provide thorough on the job training and excellent career progression opportunities.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for controlling the stock data, driving maximum supplier performance and at the lowest cost as well as supporting business objectives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing Supplier Performance
- Looking at the Inventory and work on Cost Down Plans
- Support Customer Service to both external and internal customers
- Implement best practice methods and improvement areas
- Work closely with the operations and commercial teams
- Raising Purchase Orders, checking stocks potential shortages, overdue items
- Administer daily goods in delivery schedules
- Weekly reporting on materials availability
- Scheduling requirements
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Develop control stock policies
- Forecasting and demand planning processes
- Desired experience:
- Experience in working in a Manufacturing environment
- Strong Negotiation Skills, commercial awareness and understanding
- ERP experience, good level of IT understanding
- Excellent relationship building to build positive relationships
- Be driven and have a real can-do attitude
Our client is keen to appoint the successful candidate in January, and are able to progress to offer stage swiftly, for the right candidate. Early applications are encouraged.