IT & Communication Technology
We have an exciting opportunity for an SQL Analyst to join our small but growing IT team based at our offices in Chichester. You must have a solid knowledge of SQL and an interest in developing your skills further. Experience of Microsoft SQL Server reporting tools and a basic working knowledge of HTML would be an advantage.
We are an award-winning company offering an innovative range of high-quality products and services to the B2B marketing community. Personal service is a key element of our business and our experienced team work closely with clients.
Our Ideal SQL Analyst:
As SQL Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Working with client data in a variety of formats
- Building and maintaining SQL scripts and complex queries for data analysis and extraction, to satisfy ad hoc requests from both the internal sales team and external customers
- Working with large volumes of operational data and providing actionable information
- Assisting the internal sales team and occasionally customers with our proprietary internal / online SQL frontend tools
- In conjunction with the Database Administrator, ensuring that client orders are despatched in a timely and accurate manner
- As part of a small technical team, helping out with general IT matters as required
In return for your continued commitment as our next SQL Analyst, we are offering the following benefits:
- Market Leading Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 Depending on Experience
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Up to 25 days annual paid leave plus bank holidays
- The potential for flexible / remote working
- Working hours of 37 hours per week – Monday to Friday
To not miss out on the opportunity to become our next SQL Analyst, click the apply button to register your interest. We look forward to meeting you!