My client is a LPCB level 3 registered company carrying out design, Installation, Commissioning, Service and maintenance of all types of sprinkler systems covering the south of the UK.
An opportunity has arisen through continued growth for an experienced Sprinkler Service engineer to join the team and continue to develop and add additional quality to the company.
Objective of the Role
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of automatic sprinkler systems & fire pumps:
- To carry out the service and maintenance on wet/alternate/dry valve sets/PreAction.
- To ensure all works are to a high standard, whilst creating and maintaining customer relationships.
- To work confidently alone or as part of a team.
- Respond to allocated emergency call outs.
- Attend weekly meetings at the office, to discuss works and relevant job specific instructions for the proceeding week
- Attend client sites to carry out instructed service repair works to sprinkler systems, including remedial repair works to existing sprinkler pipework for both Servicing and Installation departments.
- Responsible for the completion and return of all the necessary Report Sheets, Certificates, and related paperwork at weekly meetings.
- Attend all job-related training given, (internal & external training programmes) • Wear the relevant issued PPE
- All Service Engineers must have full range of own hand tools.