Marketing & Communications
We are looking for an English speaking & experienced social media administrator to join our team. The role will involve creation of content, campaign management & monitoring user-generated content on social media platforms with analytics & reporting, for B2C and B2B audiences. All applicants need to be based in the UK and have impeccable written & spoken English, with an eye for spelling & grammar.
Some flexible weekend working may be involved. The role is home based and supported remotely, though some office attendance may be required from time to time.
As a growing and dynamic business Parade Brand Support is a well-established team of brand support professionals providing their clients in the food manufacturing and other industries with customer care management, social media engagement, crisis management and other support services for some on the biggest and best loved brands in the UK.
About the Social Media Administrator Role:
- Own the day-to-day management of social platforms working proactively to plan, execute and deliver best in class platform strategies
- Using social communication effectively for diverse interests such as increasing brand following & reach, improving brand engagement as well as some business lead generation
- Create relevant and engaging content and copy writing and own the various editorial calendars
- Understand platform nuances and confidently publish on all social channels, pulling different publishing levers to optimise performance
- Recommend, manage and optimise a controlled paid activity without over reliance, rather using it sparingly and in conjunction with robust organic activity
- Briefing and checking the result of creative and video content produced by external designers
- Encouraging discussion within our online communities and responding to user questions, concerns and feedback, according to client guidelines and requirements
- Assisting with the production of regular client reports on community activity statistics, key issues, feedback, trends and insights
- Ad hoc escalation of urgent issues, customer service or technical questions, and moderation policy queries
- Support general administrative duties such as checking and replying to emails and other customer focussed activities
- Understand different platform metrics, and confidently be able to pull together the right data and metrics to support social and community objectives
- Support the weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting requirements across the team
- Demonstrate an understanding of using platform and social data to inform performance analysis and identify learnings
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Listening metrics and other digital marketing metrics
About the Successful Social Media Administrator Candidate:
- A passion for social media and its latest trends; a confident user of various social platforms
- An excellent understanding of the habits and idiosyncrasies of social media users
- An understanding of potential risks within social media spaces
- Familiar with publishing and scheduling tools as well as reporting tools
- Exposure to b2b and b2c marketing and difference in content subscription patters for business and other users
- Background in digital or social marketing or agency environment
- Accustomed to balancing multiple projects on time
Benefits Package at Parade Brand Support for the role of Social Media Administrator:
- Competitive Salary of up to £25k depending on experience
- Exposure to big brand clients
- Training and career development.
- Fully supported home working
You must be eligible to work in the UK.