- To manage the flow and delivery of various work streams, activities, actions, tasks and requests from both the customer (HAL / VI) and internally within BEUMER.
- This could be for example following, setting up and delivering a request from VI to setup a connection into Kibana and supply data on an ongoing basis, or provide product data to the customer.
- Interface with key Customer (HAL/VI) personnel ensuring BEUMER are delivering all contract requirements.
- Work alongside the Central Manager to ensure all the requirements of the contract are delivered and controlled.
- Ensure that "business as usual" operations are maintained and delivered
- Work with the Contract Reporting Responsibility group to ensure the "Contract Schedule" deliverables are constantly reviewed and delivered with the onsite team.
- Ensure along with the onsite H&S Supervisor that all H&S aspects are delivered to site and embedded within the team. Also ensure that reporting to the customer is maintained and delivered consistently.
- Work with the Engineering Manager to ensure all PPM strategies are being delivered and all reporting to the customer is maintained.
- Produce Monthly Performance Management Reports for internal review and also to go external to the customer.
- Work with the H&S Supervisor to create, implement, review, and deliver both BEUMER and Customer H&S initiatives.
- Service requests from the customer (VI/HAL) regarding other aspects of the Service Delivery.
- Setup regular meetings with the customer (VI/HAL) to understand any issues, concerns, performance and then implement changes to remedy any issues.
- Produce and ensure all data for the Monthly Service Meeting reports are collated and presented in a timely manner.
- Assist in the creation and reviewing of risk assessments, method statements and COSHH assessments in line with customer expectations.
- Ensure Monthly Reporting packs are created and all contributors provide required information in a timely manner.
- Undertake site audits and inspections, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings.
- Assessing and managing safety hazards in conjunction with the H&S supervisor.
- Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
- Ensure all H&S activities and compliance are met and consistently delivered to site.
- Develop and implement best practice to improve performance.
- Attending site and management meetings.
- Hold, chair and minute meetings.
- Produce and present presentations.
- Work collaboratively with external and internal departments to ensure smooth delivery of the contact.
Full UK Driving License (required)
Experience of working within an airport environment, within baggage or operations
Experience of working within a baggage management role or operational environment
First Aid preferred; certification available
English literacy essential
Proficient MS Office user
Must be able to produce PowerPoint presentation.
Must be able to produce complex Word documents
We don´t expect you to tick all the boxes as long as you have the attitude and motivation to join and to help us continue delivering top customer support.