Leisure & Tourism
EMG UK is the leading entertainment and sports company in the country, providing high end, bespoke TV facilities and crew to the world’s Broadcasters and Producers
As part of our expansion, we are looking for an experienced Senior Travel Coordinator to help develop effective travel policies and monitor traveling activity and programs.
We would like an experienced travel coordinator to exceed simply handling travel arrangements. They should be strategic thinkers and able to collaborate with various departments to advance travel policies according to the company’s needs. If you add excellent people skills, organizational ability, and a great deal of professionalism, then you’re someone we’d like to meet.
The goal is to ensure employee travel is safe, cost effective and organized whilst also optimizing our travel operations, providing guidance on travel arrangements, and preparing budget reports.
EMG is Europe's leading provider of Broadcast services. From our UK head office in High Wycombe, we run a state-of-the-art fleet of UHD Outside Broadcast units and a Remote Broadcast Centre providing television coverage of international events for a vast range of UK and global clients. Working with broadcasters and production teams, we help deliver lasting content to audiences world-wide.
Our work includes European Tour Golf, Premier League Football, International and domestic cricket, the London Marathon and UEFA Euros as well as Entertainment and Live events such as the Brit Awards, BAFTAs, Dancing on Ice, Britain’s Got Talent and Trooping the Colour. We have unique expertise in providing fixed rigs for reality programmes including 24 Hours in A & E, First Dates and Celebs Go Dating.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for the booking of all travel requirements for crew including but not limited to Hotels, trains and flights
- Work with Senior Management and Leadership to develop strategic policies and programs for travel
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel (existing relationships may be advantageous).
- Negotiate contracts for competitive rates with travel service providers
- Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations etc.
- Manage travel according to budgets and client requirements
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures
- Drive continuous improvement of travel programs
- Preparing travel budget reports.
- Analysing and preparing reports on travel spend.
Requirements and skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the travel industry.
- Ideally, 1-year supervisory experience may be preferred.
- Preferably, knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Customer-oriented approach
- Training in travel and tourism is a plus”
- Company pension
- 25 Days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to a range of Discounts & Benefits
- Discount Gym Membership
- Family Friendly Policies
- Life Insurance
If you believe you have the skillset and the right qualities and are interested in joining our diverse and inclusive team, then please send your CV with a covering letter in confidence.?
?YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?