IT & Communication Technology
Senior/Lead OutSystems Developer
Are you an experienced web developer working in a senior role designing and delivering technical solutions? Do you have an eye for detail and a drive to collaborate with internal teams to ensure great, timely and on-spec projects are delivered to clients worldwide? If so, Unipro are looking for a Senior/Lead OutSystems Developer to join their team.
Unipro started in 1997 and we have built our solid reputation by designing, implementing, and managing inspired technology solutions for medium to large organisations. We deliver high-performance, cost-effective business applications to an ever-expanding base of retail and commercial clients, on-time and within budget.
Our Ideal Senior/Lead OutSystems Developer
The OutSystems Developers at Unipro bring commercial experience from the full range of OutSystems competencies to our multi-disciplined team environment. Their passion and knowledge toward web and mobile application builds and complex integrations and DevOps are invaluable to our organisation. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading project teams in designing, building, and testing complex web and mobile applications using OutSystems, while also creating detailed design specifications and verifying my work against these specifications.
- Contributing to the selection of development methods, tools, and techniques, and applying agreed-upon standards to produce well-engineered software outcomes.
- Participating in reviews of my own software and designs, and leading reviews of my colleagues' work to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and project managers to define and prioritize requirements for complex projects, providing technical insights during these discussions.
- Utilizing appropriate modelling techniques to create multiple design views that balance stakeholder concerns and meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working with technical teams to develop system integration plans, then performing and reporting on tests for the integration builds, ensuring that test environments are configured properly.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to existing processes and tools used in the software development lifecycle.
- Contributing to the development of solution architectures, identifying, and evaluating trade-offs in cost, performance, and scalability, and ensuring that solutions align with architectural standards, including security considerations.
- Investigating enterprise data requirements, data modelling and design activities, and providing advice and guidance on using the data structures and associated components.
- Providing effective guidance to other developers on the team
To get this job, the required skills and experience to demonstrate are:
- At least 8 years’ experience in a commercial web development role, incorporating traditional development and at least 3 years developing with OutSystems.
- Commercial experience working in a senior / team lead role, designing, and delivering full technical solutions.
- OutSystems 11 Certification(s), preferably Tech Lead or Professional level
- An excellent grasp of agile software development principles and practices
- Your ability to engineer solutions that optimise for learning and management of complexity
- Developing distributed systems
- Mobile application development
Desirables that could really help:
- Working in an agency environment
- Cloud platform solution development, preferably with Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud platform certifications
- Continuous Delivery, building deployment pipelines
- C# programming
- Domain Storytelling, Event Storming, C4 Modelling
- Designing and implementing data migration solutions
- Artificial intelligence / machine learning development
- Open source / Forge contributions, community engagement
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established friendly close knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide.
Your Senior/Lead OutSystems Developer Benefits
In return for your continued dedicated commitment, Unipro are offering the following package:
- Highly competitive market leading salary
- Continuous Training & Development
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off
- Private Healthcare
- Group Life Assurance
- Remote/hybrid working
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join Unipro as our next Senior/Lead OutSystems Developer, click the Apply button below to register your interest and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.