IT & Communication Technology
Senior IT Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 Dependent on Experience
Full-time | Permanent
Bradford, BD4 8BX
ITWiser provide an array of IT and Cyber Security services to all types of business. Our approach is proactive, and we are looking for a keen and experienced senior IT engineer to join the team. You will be working out of our Bradford office assisting the team and our clients.
Working 8:30am to 5pm Monday – Friday (May be requested to work outside of these hours for project work). You will be providing high end support to the companies’ customer base, including but not limited to the below.
- Resolving issues to completion.
- Liaising with 3rd parties and vendors on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth running of all operations.
- Planning IT solutions for clients depending on their requirements such as new server installations through to network installations.
- You will be required to create professional client documents such as quotes. proposals and project plans.
- Managing 365 and Azure environments.
- Checking service desk tickets day-to-day.
- Managing clients needs and expectations.
- Conducting project work such as client migrations.
- Assisting with providing Cyber Security services to clients.
- General office duties.
- Excellent communication skills & a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to handle customers queries with empathy and tact
- Work well in a team and happy to listen to guidance from others
- Self-motivated to be able to work when left alone
- Good time keeping and workload management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- See problems through to the end via taking ownership of them
- Professional accreditations such as Microsoft / Cisco / CompTia
- Should have at least 8 years’ experience in the IT industry with strong technical knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of GDPR & Data Protection & Computer Ethics.
- Understanding of Android Phones/Tablets, Apple iPhones/Tablets and how to do key tasks such as setting up email accounts, joining wireless networks and troubleshooting end user issues.
- Experience managing Cisco Meraki, Unifi, HP, Draytek devices.
- Good experience with MacOS (10,11,12)
- Good understanding of Firewalls – Hardware and Software
- Must have driving license, own transport with business insurance cover.
- Flexible to travel to client sites around the country via train or car.
- Must keep an accurate track of time and tickets using a timesheet system.
- Thorough Networking and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Thorough knowledge of VMWare, Hyper-V & Virtualisation.
- Thorough Microsoft Windows Server installation and management experience (2012 – 2022).
- Good Linux installation and management experience (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Cpanel, WHM, Kali).
- Extensive Microsoft 365 experience with using, managing and migration of users and devices from other systems into Microsoft 365 product stack.
- Core Microsoft service knowledge of DNS/DHCP/WINS/Active Directory preferably through a Microsoft server certification.
- Knowledge of what WAN/LAN/Broadband/Leased Lines/PSTN are and be able to setup and support the technologies.
- Good understanding of computer hardware and troubleshooting hardware faults.
- Good understanding of IT security best practise and technical controls.
- Thorough understanding of what Antivirus software is and how to manage it.
- Experience troubleshooting networking, switches, VLANs.
- Experience deploying and managing VOIP systems such as 3CX.
Maths & English GCSE grade C or higher or equivalent
Either A Level/BTEC/NVQ/Degree – IT related
Professional certification desirable
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a great team environment plus 20 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
If this sounds like you, please send your up-to-date CV via the apply button!