IT & Communication Technology
Unipro started in 1997 and we have built our solid reputation by designing, implementing and managing inspired technology solutions for medium to large organisations. We deliver high-performance, cost-effective business applications to an ever-expanding base of retail and commercial clients, on-time and within budget.
Even though we have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms, we now primarily specialise in Drupal implementations – usually for clients and projects that have demanding, multi-faceted integration requirements.
We understand that some days can be tough, and we know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees at the forefront of our business.
Our Ideal Front End Developer
- Collaborate with the creative, client and other development teams to deliver great digital projects, on time and on specification
- Daily communication of technical matters among internal team as well as client contacts.
- Build, maintain and support component libraries with a Web Component framework
- Use component libraries to create fully responsive, functioning, live websites
- Analyse requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
- Integrate Front End code with content management systems
- Connect to third-party platforms using various APIs
- Implement cross-browser web development best practices
- Write beautiful and well-documented code
- Apply web accessibility standards
- Understand analytics software and embed tracking codes
- Participate in Scrum team activities and ceremonies
- Support and mentor other members of the team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency with a Web Component framework, ideally Stencil.js / Ionic,
- otherwise, Svelte, Vue, Lit, or REACT experience would be acceptable.
- TypeScript and object-oriented code
- Excellent core Front End skillset: HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design.
- Comfortable in utilizing external REST API’s
- Unit testing and test-driven development
- Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards and Accessibility
- Comfortable working in a Unix / Linux environment
- Comfortable working with NPM CLI and packages
- Git/GitHub version control
- Experience of working in either an agency or client environment
- JIRA project and issue tracking software or similar tools
- Previous experience as a senior member of a team
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- CSS custom properties / variables
- JAMSTACK or similar principles
- Serverless architecture model (AWS)
- Edge processing e.g Lamda@Edge, or Cloudflare Workers
- Drupal 8/9
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established friendly close knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide.
In return for your continued dedicated commitment, Unipro are offering the following package:
- Highly competitive market leading salary
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off
- Private Healthcare
- Perkbox subscription that provides discounts on retailers, restaurants etc
We are looking for a passionate web development expert who is seeking a fresh challenge and who wants to be part of our growth and success. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must as you will be attending client meetings and be working in a team environment. We would expect you to have a real passion and knowledge of web and mobile technologies, an eye for superb user experience and an entrepreneurial attitude to excite your colleagues and our clients with your ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding but established, forward thinking and ever evolving business. We have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up to date multi-channel ecommerce platforms. We have over 50 full time staff and have offices in Chichester and Mauritius.
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join Unipro as our next Senior Front End Developer, click the Apply button below to register your interest and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.