Are you an experienced Customer Service professional with a high level of customer obsession with impressive commercial and business awareness? Do you have at least 1 years’ experience in a Service Centre/Call handling or quality assurance role and looking for that next step in your career? If so, our client is on the hunt for a Senior Customer Service Agent and we would like to hear from you!
We are delighted to be working with our client based on the outskirts of Portsmouth. With over 20 years in the technology sector, our client prides itself on being one of the largest in its field.
Your Senior Customer Service Agent Role:
The Managed Services Team is responsible for helping customers achieve their business goals through the delivery and adoption of the most appropriate cloud-based solutions.
As a Senior Customer Service Agent, this role is to ensure customer incidents, service requests, complaints and cancellation requests are delivered in line with agreed timescales delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
This is a full-time position based out of our client’s head office in Fareham. Other responsibilities include:
- The Senior Customer Service Agent role is responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of the workload of first line support providing overflow as required.
- Provide coaching and guidance for the junior team members within a learning and service excellence-oriented environment.
- Manage customer escalations, in a timely and professional manner, deputizing for the Customer Service Manager or acting as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls are received and liaising with Customer Service Manager, senior management and leadership where required.
- Understand customer needs and forward any identified new service opportunities to the Cobweb Customer Success team
- Deputising for Customer Service Manager for proactive customer communications for service notification and major incidents
- Deputise for the Customer Service Manager at any relevant meetings
Our Ideal Senior Customer Service Agent:
Our client is seeking an individual with a high level of customer obsession and the ability to be an effective communicator at all levels with superb negotiation and mediation skills. Other skills and attributes would include:
- A data driven approach to ensure correct decisions and positive outcomes
- A positive influencer who readily motivates and inspires others and acts as a coach and advocate
- Willingness to train and coach others
- Takes ownership of issues through to resolution
- Using gained knowledge as a mechanism to progression and continuous improvement
- At least 1-years’ experience in a customer role
- GCSE Maths and English, minimum grade C or 4 (or equivalent).
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Able to negotiate acceptable outcomes with customer.
- Develop internal and external customer relations.
- Able to demonstrate data analysis which has subsequently driven positive improvements.
- Must thrive in a high growth, fast-paced work environment.
- An understanding and belief in the merits of cloud computing.
- Experience in a training and coaching role
- Be able to acquire new knowledge and skills quickly and apply to business situations
- Experience of working in an IT environment with exposure to Microsoft products and a large customer base for a managed service provider
- Demonstrable experience in use and implementation of Service Management processes, for example in an ITIL, MOF or another similar environment
In return for your continued hard work and commitment, our client is offering the following package and benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week, typically 0900 - 1730
- Salary of £20k-£25k depending on experience
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays rising by one day per year
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
To not miss out on the opportunity to become our clients next Senior Customer Service Agent, register your interest by clicking apply now! We look forward to meeting you!