Security & Protection
KEY TASK AREAS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a range of security-based tasks including, but not restricted to, Airline Representation, body searches, baggage searches, access control including search of vehicles, x-ray screening, aircraft guarding, passenger interviewing, and document checking.
- Full representation of Airline product and operations. Ensuring safety, security and on time performance are monitored, adhered to and reported for operational compliance.
- Operational needs may extend to locations out of LGW as and when required.
- Use of security industry approved systems, such as metal detectors, ETD machines, and hand-held tablets.
- Excellent command of English both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks.
- Flexibility and availability according to operational needs.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Full colour vision.
- Self-motivated but also able to work well in a team.
- Punctual, professional, with attention to detail.
- 5-year checkable work history vetted (within UK)
- Successful clearance of Criminal Record Check and Counter Terrorist Check.
- Full training and PPE provided to successful candidates.
- Desirable: Full UK driving licence.
We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do so as well. We take firm action where any concerns are raised both internally and by our clients, customers and members of the public.
All applicants must have correct documentation enabling them to work in the UK and also have a permanent NI number.
Please Note: The probationary period can be extended should the candidate’s performance not meet the required standard.
ICTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER