Business Development & Sales
SCA Wood UK’s Melton site is going through several exciting changes. The aim is to increase the level of available production hours to support SCA’s customer expectations, which will then enable SCA to take on more Merchant Customer orders too. As a result of this changes, SCA are increasing their workforce to support the increase in production and distribution volume.
Therefore, we are looking for a Sales Operations Administrator who is able to support our ever growing Operations Team.
Your next challenge
Working alongside the Operations Manager you will help to ensure a high level of customer services is offered to our Merchant customers and also to your internal teams. You will be integral to providing customer service and administration support within a busy office, production and warehouse environment.
This role would suit someone who has experience of working in a customer services team that has had exposure to a sales environment. The ideal candidate will be personable by nature with top class techniques of liaising with customers and dealing with any complaints. Knowledge of timber with experience in a production & warehouse environment would be extremely advantageous. If you are whizz on excel, this will also go in your favour.
What ‘wood’ you be doing?
Sales Operation Administrators, on a day to day basis will be expected to:
- Provide a quality service to all customers, by managing incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Develop positive business relationships with our customers, including our internal customers.
- Prioritise and input customer orders received within agreed timescales.
- Respond to sales enquiries using agreed procedures and timescales.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (40 hour contract)
What ‘wood’ you be like?
- Great attitude with a genuine like for customers
- Proactive in finding solutions.
- Desire to go above and beyond
What we can offer you?
SCA Wood UK prides itself on our values of Respect, Responsibility and Excellence.
Not only will we provide you with a work environment which is fun, fast paced and nice to work in, we offer a competitive benefits package!
- Salary between £19,000-£23,000 (depending upon experience)
- Fantastic pension contribution of up to 10% of your salary
- Life Assurance x 4 of your basic salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Exclusive access to a discount and cashback scheme giving you the opportunity to save money from hundreds of retailers and services throughout the UK.