Jan - SD
IT & Communication Technology
The Company is a global leader dedicated to helping companies value their employees and transform their business environment into one that is more rewarding and engaging. They have an extensive client list that includes large financial institutions and global brands such as Centrica, KPMG, Goldman Sachs, Serco and many more. The company has been featured within the Times fast tracklists several times.
They are a fast-paced, high-growth technology company with an innovative product in a rapidly expanding market segment.
As Sales Director you will be responsible for:-
- Developing the sales and go-to-market strategy and leading the execution of our business development efforts.
- You will oversee and manage the team that finds and acquires new customers for our innovative Employee Engagement and Loyalty software.
You will need to have:-
- Experience of building and scaling an enterprise-focused B2B sales team.
- You will need to have a solid understanding of SaaS sales management and B2B marketing and be comfortable putting in place processes and systems that accelerate revenue growth.
- Develop effective team onboarding, training and coaching to maximise the performance of every sales team member at every stage of the sales cycle.
- Create a marketing and sales strategy that leverages the latest marketing/sales tech tools covering both inbound and outbound lead generation
- A proven track record in achieving significant revenue growth for a SaaS Business from £3M to £10M
- A proven track record of successful sales management, sales-coaching, sales analytics and sales process optimisation.
- Experience delivering a go-to-market strategy that meets revenue growth targets.
- Experience managing and optimising incentive schemes to motivate exceptional performance.
- Significant experience in a commercial marketplace or SaaS B2B role within a fast-growing business
- Strong leader with the gravitas to motivate our sales team and build relationships with internal Stakeholders
- Highly numerical and comfortable using data to make informed business decisions.
- Tenacious attitude, hard-working, adaptable, persistent and inspiring
- Confident and articulate oral and written skills