Business Development & Sales
Are you a results focussed and driven marketing executive passionate about applying your marketing skills for generating sales leads? If this sounds like you, read on...
Sales and Marketing Support
Fully Supported Home working, occasional office attendance required for training
£22,000 - £30,000 + Career Progression Opportunities
Full Time, Permanent
As a growing and dynamic business Parade Brand Support is a well-established team of brand support professionals providing their clients in the food manufacturing and other industries with customer care management, social media engagement, crisis management and other support services for some on the biggest and best loved brands in the UK.
About the Sales and Marketing Support role:
- Assisting with sales development in the business-to-business sector, for a variety of services such as customer care, social media, crisis management, data insights reporting
- B2B Lead and prospect researching, lead generation activities to generate enquiries
- Supporting any outbound sales generation activity with follow up
- Supporting new service package launch and helping with specification development and pricing
- Managing various sales data sources and using lead generation software
- Supporting marketing campaigns with creation of content and liaising with various agencies for direct marketing and online presence
- Proficient user of social media tools and software
- Adept in content creation and community management
- Linkedin marketing and paid advertising campaigns to be used judiciously for lead generation
About the Successful Sales and Marketing Support Candidate:
You are a target driven and sales focussed marketeer with an eye on the results. You have some exposure or even background in sales development in the B2B sector and preferably in service sales. Adept at managing various tools, resources, agencies for creating powerful content and creatives for the purpose of delivering quality leads and prospects. You have already had an exposure to direct and digital marketing and experienced in using social for promotion. Preferably experienced in the business-to-business marketing sector and used to delivering within timescale and budget. This is a great opportunity for a successful career with the company.
Skills and Experience you'll need to Succeed in Sales and Marketing Support:
- Experienced marketing or sales professional
- Business to business marketing for sales growth, selling a service
- Experienced in digital marketing
- Writing engaging content and an eye for powerful visuals
- Target driven and sales oriented
- Fast and agile worker
- Good conversation and written skills
- Relevant degree or other qualification preferable, not essential for an experienced candidate
Benefits Package at Parade Brand Support for the role of Sales and Marketing Support:
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience).
- Exposure to big brand clients
- Training and career development.
- Fully supported home working
How to apply for the role of Sales and Marketing Support:
If you have the skills and experience required for this job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience include:
Sales Support, Marketing Support, Digital Marketing Executive, Business to Business Sales, Business to Business Marketing, Selling a service, Services Marketing, Sales Administration, Fully Supported Home Working, Lead generation, B2B marketing, B2B sales, sales prospecting, sales research, sales lead development