Business Development & Sales
Are you a motivated individual with a self-starter attitude? Do you have current Sales Administration or Customer Service experience and looking to take your career to move to a more personalised organisation? If so, please read on as Bulte Plastics have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated and experienced Sales Support Administrator to join our small yet thriving UK Operation to help look after our busy existing client base. Although Bulte is an expanding European business with employees across two countries (France & Germany), our UK office is a smaller spin off operation consisting currently of two employees which you will be joining making a team of three. This is an office based role at our UK Head Office in Havant. Being able to speak German or French is an advantage but not essential. You must also be happy to work alone on occasions.
Bulte Plastics specialises in plastic protection, Nylon and plasto-metallic fasteners. For 60 years, Bulte has attained significant knowledge and dynamism. Working with an international sales network, Bulte is a key player in all sectors of industry. Bulte’s strengths consist of reliability, quality and service.
Your Sales Administrator role will include:
• Engage with decision makers over the phone
• Receiving and Processing Orders
• Play a vital part in the company growth and ongoing success
• Up-selling additional products to clients
• Dealing with sample requests
• Quotation and proposal follow-ups
• Build ongoing relationships with existing clients
• Keep up to date with industry news and trends
• Maintain a high level of communication with key stakeholders and internal teams
Our ideal Candidate will have:
This role is part of the main driving force behind the success of the company and as such demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. As a Sales Administrator, you will also require:
• Ideally be from a Customer Service/Sales Support or Sales Administration Background.
• IT and Computer literate
• Knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential
• An understanding of how a full sales cycle works from order raising to completion
• Ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
• Ability to Up-sell additional products to clients when required
• Strong time management skills
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Be able to speak German or French would be a bonus but not essential
• Full product and industry training will be provided
In return for your continued commitment, Bulte Plastics are offering a competitive salary of £17k-£20k depending on experience. A professional working environment where the successful individual will play a key role in the development of the UK Operation.
Working hours will be 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday with an hour for lunch and 8am – 1:30pm on a Friday.
Other benefits will include:
• Free on-site parking
• 28 Days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
• Workplace pension.
• Ability to progress within the UK Operation
• Full training provided where required
To join this dynamic and professional business, and not miss out on the opportunity to become our next successful Sales Administrator, click the apply button below to register your interest.