Transport & Logistics
Find Online Recruitment Group are excited to be supporting an established and successful business based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, in the recruitment of a Sales Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis.
Sales Administrator | Overview
- To answer the telephone in a professional & friendly manner, handling customer enquiries and taking orders.
- To be responsible for processing sales invoices on a daily basis.
- Liaise between couriers and customers when there are queries regarding deliveries and eta’s.
- Operate the companies CRM system maintaining customer records and preparing quotations as and when required.
- Support the external sales team in preparing quotations.
- Assist existing and new customers with pricing and product selection.
- To be trained to process sales order on the CRM system to cover when other staff are absent.
- File daily sales documentation.
- Develop product knowledge through internal training.
- Support the company when it undertakes special projects.
- Generally develop the role and take more responsibility within the organization.
- Comply at all times with company policies and procedures.
- Support the company in its maintenance of quality standards.
- Promote and protect the company’s image and good reputation at all times.
Our client is keen to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible, and are able to progress to offer stage swiftly, for the right candidate. Early applications are encouraged.