Executive & Senior Mgt
Seasoned Restaurant – Bath, BA1 1QY
Be our Restaurant and Bar Manager, in this fast growing group
At Seasoned Restaurants we approach the serious matter of hospitality with a huge amount of imagination and Passion; part of the Crown Partnership has great hospitality at its core. You will be part of our zesty team of roughly 40 individuals who are passionate about our food and beverage service with in Socialize Brasseries operated within hotels from Bath to London. We are looking to recruit an experienced Restaurant and Manager to oversee all Food and Beverage Operations including the restaurant and lounge bar in the delivery of the financial targets and driving the business forward. Our family is a diverse and multi-skilled team, who strive daily to deliver the perfect experience, no matter the occasion
This operation is within the beautiful 5 star Gainsbourgh hotel set in the heart of Bath. we indulge our guests in great food and refreshing drinks in a vibrant and busy restaurant and lounge bar with incredible spa.
The ideal Restaurant and Bar Manager will have experience of the following:
· Already be a strong F&B Supervisor or Restaurant and Bar Manager
· Driven to push for the highest standards
· Friendly and caring disposition
· Happy to work shifts and weekends.
· Good people management skills
· Excellent communicator an a highly organised approach with a keen eye for detail
· Managing a team of engaged individuals across multiple outlets including cross training and knowledge growth to increase retention and attract new talent
· Focus on the experience, whether that be your team members or our guests, we want everyone to return with a smile and a little splash of zest
· With your experience in Rosette service, high levels of communication skills, passion for the ultimate guest experience and the ability to manage the team effectively, you will be instrumental in laying a ‘path of success’ for our F&B teams
· Take pride in looking after your guests and team by training all team members on the service journey and ensuring industry and legal standards are fulfilled for health and safety and allergen awareness
As Restaurant and Bar Manager you can expect the following:
· A competitive salary up to £35,000
· Monthly service payments as well as monthly pay
· Full time permanent contract
· Workplace Pension Scheme with employer contribution
· Enhanced paternity and maternity pay
· Work in a stimulating environment as part of a diverse community of people
· Be part of a team who live and breathe our purpose
· 28 days annual leave, pro rata for part time- use it and enjoy it
· Progression opportunities plus internal and external training – We’d like to invest in you
What happens next?
Attract our attention with your application and you can expect a friendly invite to spend an hour or two on a Team Insight reviewing the department – Ask all your questions and we will ask you a few too. If all goes well, you may just become part of our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year