An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional within the Charities Sector. A Philanthropist requires a Research/Liaison Co-ordinator to assist him in making decisions regarding charitable donations. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience within the UK Charities Sector, with a particular focus on organisations with overseas activities.
This is a temporary assignment expected to last for between 1 and 2 months, with an hourly rate of £20.
- Suitable Charities Sector experience, either in fund-raising, management, administration or research.
- Comfortable with desk top analysis.
- Report preparation experience and competence.
- A strong communicator used to contacting and corresponding with professionals of all levels.
- Can demonstrate an ability to methodically research and show a high level of insight concerning relevance to this project.
This will be a home-based role and will require a self-starter who is able to motivate her/him self and work without constant supervision. Access to a computer, telephone and good quality internet will also be essential.
Interviews will be conducted via Skype.