Title: Remedial Works Manager - Plumbing Division
- Fully qualified in Plumbing with 5+ years experience working as a engineer
- Supervisory or team lead experience
- Good Microsoft office experience
Under the direction of the Senior Operations Manager, the role is responsible for driving productivity, compliance and profitability through the management of the team of engineers delivering the works.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Planning and Organisation
- Responsible for the management and organisation of the section/contracts
- Review of the distribution of resources available
- Responsible for operational productivity of the section/contracts
- Staff Management & Development
- Responsible for leading a team of Working Supervisors, Scheduler Coordinator, Compliance Technician and Administrator, where necessary
- Participates in the selection and recruitment of staff, where required.
- Carries out investigations of potential disciplinary procedures.
- Delivers toolbox talks and business updates to employees when required
- Carries out performance and development reviews on an ad hoc basis and reactive approach to training needs.
- Participates in the timesheet approval process
- Liaise and work with relevant parties to ensure all work activity is planned, organised and carried out to the contract brief.
- Communicate constructively and actively seek information.
- Communicate in a committed manner, seeking the input of others.
- Consult with other Supervisors and Operatives, management, clients and other employees.
- Provides technical expertise, where necessary.