Human Resources & Recruitment
Are you after a role that genuinely helps change people's lives? If so, we've the job for you.
We're looking for someone passionate about recruitment to help us through a busy 9 months ahead. We're a social housing provider, building and maintaining homes for those who really need them. We're investing heavily in the safety, security and sustainability of our homes and looking to recruit a significant number of new employees to help us complete this work.
We are a Best Companies 1* accredited employer, committed to delivering excellent services to our customers as well as an excellent employee experience. We know happy employees make happy customers and we need someone as enthusiastic and as passionate as us to help find more brilliant people! The role sits within our People team and reports to our People Services & Systems Manager. We work hybrid and we're in the office 2-3 times a week, sometimes more depending on the needs of our team and our stakeholders.
Our Recruitment Specialist will focus on the recruitment of 30-40 new employees in our Property directorate. Roles coming available range from Surveyors to Inspectors, Electricians to UPVC specialists and Carpenters. The role spans the entire recruitment process, from managing new vacancies through to making offers and supporting on-boarding. We're after someone who can build positive and productive relationships with hiring managers and candidates as well as having impeccable organisational skills! Please note this is a 9 month fixed term contract position.
The key responsibilities are as follows. The full job description can be found as an attachment below, along with the essential and desirable person criteria.
- Manage new and approved vacancies, creating and posting job adverts
- Working with line managers to schedule interviews, collate feedback and manage candidate correspondence
- Promote Paradigm as a great place to work utilising Social Media and working with our Communications team to source alternative advertising
- Support the promotion of and administration of our Refer a Friend scheme
- Support the wider People team with recruitment and general People/HR administration, stepping in to support colleagues when needed.