Human Resources & Recruitment
Are you an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of success? Do you excel in Business Development and Client Acquisition? If so, we are on the hunt for a Recruitment Consultant to join our friendly team and would like to hear from you.
Your Recruitment Consultant Role:
Responsibilities will include:
Client Acquisition & Management
- Actively seeking and generating new sales leads and clients, through sales, tenders or tailored strategies
- Ability to gauge the market, identify niches, strategise and implement novel methodology wherever needed
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and responding to their queries with constructive results
Candidate Acquisition & Management
- Strategise recruitment processes and oversee any relegations to colleagues
- Be actively involved in Candidate Sourcing: from outreach to interviewing, hiring and overarching management of existing candidates, both directly and through delegations as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with any standards as relevant to the position, whether its employment law, sector- or position-specific rules and compliance, and client specifications and requests.
Our ideal Recruitment Consultant:
Experience is quintessential in whom we look for; thus we will actively prioritise applicants that have a proven track record in Business Development and New Client Acquisition. Other skills and attributes include:
- Experience; in particularly, over 2 years’ experience as a senior recruitment consultant.
- Comprehensive management of the entire process, entailing all parties: clients, candidates, colleagues and more
- High calibre of networking & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, excellent work ethic & high accuracy of work
- Proactive and autonomous, with leadership qualities; including the possession of the ‘team spirit,’ and optimal dissemination, allocation, and compartmentalisation of duties
- Impeccable organisational skills: both spatially and temporally
- Excellent presentational, verbal and written communication skills, being full of energy, confidence, and competent in sales
- High computer literacy and ability to familiarise with or implement new systems to improve efficiency and business processes, where practically possible, using evidence-based and critically thought methods
- Performance driven; always aiming for higher & higher targets, working towards and beyond KPIs
Your Recruitment Consultant Benefits:
In return for your continued commitment within our Recruitment Consultant Team, we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- Competitive Salary of £25k depending on experience and finalised commission structure
- Competitive Commission with flexible negotiation
To not miss out on the opportunity to join our team as our next Recruitment Consultant, click on the Apply Now button to register your interest. We look forward to meeting you!