MANAGER – RSC
Human Resources & Recruitment
LOCATION - London WC1H 9LG
POSITION - Recruitment and Vetting Manager
HOURS OF WORK - 40 Hours (Mon-Fri)
RATE OF PAY - TBC
Recruitment and Vetting Manager
An established, professional company, ICTS employs over 4,000 people in the UK and provides corporate security solutions throughout Europe.
In this key role, reporting directly to the Divisional Director, you’ll lead and manage a small Recruitment and Vetting team to deliver vetting and resourcing services to managers. With strong technical and organisational skills, you’ll ensure that appropriate systems and processes are implemented, maintained, and developed in accordance with best practice, policy and legislation.
With experience in the security sector, you’ll deliver an efficient and compliant vetting service in line with national policy, Aviation regulations, SIA guidelines, current legislation, and British Standards. You’ll also proactively contribute to the development of future requirements, policies, working practices and procedures and maintain a working knowledge of current legislation and policy at national and local levels in relation to vetting standards.
A natural leader, you’ll manage, develop, and support your team to drive productivity and maximise performance whilst ensuring standards are adhered to through a culture of continuous improvement. Meeting targets, KPI’s and objectives is key, and you will interrogate and analyse data from various systems to monitor productivity and produce accurate and detailed reports of management information.
ICTS is a dynamic company and a resilient, flexible approach to change is essential and you will need to build and develop strong relationships with stakeholders across the business including HR colleagues, operational managers, and the senior leadership team.
Experience of leading a Recruitment and Vetting team to support the full employee lifecycle, is essential and to succeed you will also need:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Current knowledge, and ability to interpret security vetting, aviation vetting and referencing standards
• Good analytical and IT skills
• Ability to negotiate and influence business users at all levels
• Experience of delivering change programmes or projects to budget and business requirements
• Experience within the security sector or similar business with outsourcing capability.
• Knowledge of vetting and HR systems, preferably Resource Link
• The ability to remain calm, organised, and professional under pressure in a dynamic workplace
• Five years’ checkable history, right to work and references
• To pass a criminal records check (CRC) to the required standards
The following would also be useful, but are not essential:
• Professional membership of relevant management institute, or related qualification
At ICTS we seek to identify the most promising individuals, and provide the resources and opportunities needed to maximise their potential.
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. ICTS works with major public attractions, leisure, financial, retail, public sector, transport, and government bodies. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.