Health, Medicine & Well Being
Reception Team Leader / Supervisor
Hours between 8:30am to 6pm – Monday - Friday
£11-£13 per hour based on experience, knowledge and drive
Are you a customer focused professional able to lead and deliver a first-class patient experience face to face and on the telephone?
Are you a natural motivator able to create a positive "patient first" culture and drive team and Practice performance?
We are a busy Practice who welcome over 100 patients face to face per day and where the phone rings over 150 times a day. We are looking for a full-time Reception Lead to help us provide a first-class patient experience, drive business growth and lead and motivate a team using KPIs.
- Handle patient enquiries both face to face and via inbound telephone calls
- Manage clinician diaries by scheduling and where necessary rescheduling appointments
- Carry out administration for the Practice which includes producing patient letters and handling incoming mail deliveries
- Undertake daily patient follow up calls
- Build relationships with patients to gain commitment for new patient appointments
- Promote the services of the Practice and drive business growth
- Oversee the day-to-day reception and concierge service, providing positive & pro-active leadership to the team
- Enable the team to achieve consistency with KPIs and our "Patient first" ethos