IT & Communication Technology
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will have day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of a range of digital projects, across a wide range of clients at Unipro.
You will have experience of managing project teams and clients to deliver small and medium-sized projects, including digital applications and website development.
You are a project leader and facilitator with proven skills and experience in the following: effective project set up and initiation, budget control, project tracking and reporting, risk and issue management, quality assurance and project resourcing.
An understanding of the principles of Project Management, appropriate methodologies and processes is vital.
The Project Manager essentially manages all factors that govern project success to ensure delivery within time, cost and quality parameters.
You will be supported in this as part of a structured Project Management team, within which you will have opportunities to learn and to grow your career.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a range of digital projects, throughout the full project lifecycle, for multiple and diverse clients.
- Manage and deliver multiple workstreams for various types of digital projects within multiple accounts, to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality
- Main point of project-level communication - in regular contact with internal and external partners engaged in delivering the project
- Constantly analyse the areas that could potentially throw the delivery off track, log these risks and list what you plan to do to mitigate against them
- Be on top of your projects and manage timings, key milestones, budgets, resourcing, risks.
- On a weekly basis, report project tracking, including hours and budget spent to date, estimated hours, and budget estimate at completion (EAC). Escalate any projects at risk – based of variance from baseline on delivery dates or budget overspend to the PMO.
- Facilitate scoping and planning sessions with the wider team to ensure appropriate estimates can be shared with the client, from initial ballparks, to detailed planning and costs for more accurate proposals.
- Produce project documentation, including Statement of Work (SoW), RACI, Risk log.
- In conjunction with the Account Manager, provide appropriate reporting to the client of any changes or potential impact to agreed project deliverables.
- Assess the time and financial impact of changes and communicate to clients as appropriate
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience delivering digital projects, ideally in an agency environment
- Familiarity with delivering projects in a highly regulated environments such as pharma or fintech
- Ecommerce and Conversion Rate Optimisation experience (CRO)
- Scrum master certification
- Familiarity with web content management systems (CMS), such as Drupal, WordPress, or other CMSs
- Exposure to one or more web analytics platforms
- Strong commercial awareness
- Solutions orientated, focusing on delivering customer benefit
- Problem solver - analytical, logical and creative in equal measure
- Flexible, helpful, resourceful, yet always delivery focused
- Reliable team player who promotes collaboration
- Keen interest in digital technology and how it can be utilised to solve complex problems
- Has a diplomatic approach to all situations
- An excellent communicator with strong team management skills. Distils complex ideas into concise written and verbal descriptions
- Positive and calm under pressure
- Can quickly separate the important tasks from the trivial with ability to identify the most useful next steps
- Excels under pressure and can take on multiple challenges simultaneously
- Highly adept within at least one mainstream project management methodology applicable to software development
- Website development experience incorporating knowledge of usability best practices
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established friendly close knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide.
We are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager who is seeking a fresh challenge and who wants to be part of our growth and success.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must as you will be attending client meetings and be working in a team environment.
To succeed you must be in control of your projects yet allow ideas the space and freedom to thrive.
You see and understand the big picture but are also the expert of the project specifics and the detail of what it takes to deliver it on time, to budget whilst delighting the client and end users.
You excel at switching seamlessly between conceptual, visionary thinking and pragmatism to find a happy middle-ground, avoiding the mediocre compromise.