Full-time | Permanent
Linton, CB21 4NN
Interfocus carry out laboratory refurbishment and construction projects throughout the UK. We also design, manufacture, supply and install laboratory, office and educational furniture too.
Due to the continuing expansion of the company, we are looking for an Experienced Project Manager to join our busy Project Team to oversee fit-out and refurbishment projects throughout the UK whilst ensuring all projects run smoothly, within budget and on time.
Working Monday to Friday (8am – 4:30pm), You will be a proficient communicator, highly organised, have excellent management skills and a passion for customer service. Experience of fit-out, building works, mechanical & electrical and health & safety will be advantageous.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- Competent in project methodology.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Submits project status reports
- Procure, check, plan, schedule and manage subcontractors
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Develop ideas based on client’s requirements
- Risk analysis
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer, a company car, laptop and mobile phone, 28 days plus Bank Holidays. On satisfactory completion of your probation period, you will be invited to join our company pension scheme.
If you feel that you are a good match for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter via the Apply button!