As we commission our brand new pilot plant we are now looking for enthusiastic colleagues to make the most of this facility! We need a reliable Production Operator with demonstrable initiative to operate the Pilot Plant equipment and to carry out quality control checks .
You will also:
- Support and assist in matters related to plant or laboratory equipment delivery, installation, setting up, testing, running and maintenance
- Operate and maintain building services that the plant equipment and the building require (water and gas systems, cooling, HVAC, electrical infrastructure)
- Ensure equipment is running properly and is well maintained
- Carry out weekly TPM
- Support testing activities in the analytical laboratories
- Provide support in Health & Safety and site/security management
- Maintaining Housekeeping standards
- Unloading/Loading of deliveries
We will be looking for significant prior experience from a similar production environment. As this is a very hands on position this role will be on site at our Haverhill site.
What you will have at Nyobolt:
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance and Health cash plan
- Company supported pension plan
- Death in Service Program
- Dynamic, cross-functional working environment
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Career advancement and opportunities
Nyobolt offers high-performance battery and charging technologies to create a world where lengthy charge times no longer exist. The company’s technology builds on over a decade of research to bring end-to-end fast charging solutions to applications ranging from power tools and home appliances to electric vehicles and industrial robotics.
Nyobolt has assembled a world-leading implementation team combining decades of experience in pioneering companies across the electric vehicle and battery value chains through operations in the UK, US, and Asia.