With the opening of our Pilot Plant in Haverhill, we are looking for a Process Technician to provide technical support in setting up, running and maintaining the production facilities, infrastructure and plant equipment, as well as the development of material manufacturing processes. This is a rare opportunity to help create an outstanding manufacturing facility.
Example responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and operating Pilot Plant equipment
- Technical support and assistance in matters related to plant or laboratory equipment delivery, installation, setting up, testing, running and maintenance.
- Operating and maintaining building services that plant equipment and the building require (water and gas systems, cooling, HVAC, electrical infrastructure)
- Making sure that equipment is running properly and is well maintained.
- Support testing activities in the analytical laboratories.
- Provide support in Health & Safety and site/security management.
We would be looking for you to have prior experience in a manufacturing or a laboratory environment, having provided technical support in a large research or production facility.
Please note: Within the first year, the role may involve extensive travel within the UK and abroad to external manufacturing sites approximately two weeks each month for the purposes of material production and training.
What you will have at Nyobolt:
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance and Health cash plan
- Company supported pension plan
- Death in Service Program
- Dynamic, cross-functional working environment
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Career advancement and opportunities
Nyobolt offers high-performance battery and charging technologies to create a world where lengthy charge times no longer exist. The company’s technology builds on over a decade of research to bring end-to-end fast charging solutions to applications ranging from power tools and home appliances to electric vehicles and industrial robotics.
Nyobolt has assembled a world-leading implementation team combining decades of experience in pioneering companies across the electric vehicle and battery value chains through operations in the UK, US, and Asia.