IT & Communication Technology
Do you enjoy developing and documenting effective and efficient systems, processes, and procedures? Are you able to present complexity simply? Do you see the big picture whilst working on the details? Would you like to have a real and personal impact on determining our future business direction?
This vacancy has arisen due to an internal promotion, which we do a lot of at Paradigm, so there is scope to develop your career here, or you might settle, using your experience to support and manage change over the long term.
Your remit is to articulate and develop processes, procedures, systems and reporting in a major business function, driving and leading continuous improvement, responsible for managing and ensuring data quality within the Development database and interactions with the financial, housing and asset management systems.
You will have good professional or academic qualifications, or experience in managing IT systems or business processes within a large, complex organisation, preferably with knowledge gained within construction, housing development or related sectors.
We are Paradigm Housing: a values-led business, one of the UK’s most progressive registered housing provider/developers with over 16,000 properties in the South-East of England generating a turnover circa £150m; Paradigm’s large development programme is expected to deliver 450 homes per year of affordable housing and market sale. We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them.
We are a Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment.
We offer a very generous remuneration package including the following:
- Holidays 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close, plus the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days – subject to conditions
- Pension scheme employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee’s contribution rate
- Annual Bonus potential
- Family Friendly policies incl. generous paternity, maternity, shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
- Health Cash Plan worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more
- Hybrid working
- Up to 3 paid Volunteer days a year
- Newly created modern, collaborative offices, with free parking and electric vehicle charging points
- Car Leasing scheme (subject to conditions)
- Opportunities for career advancement if that’s what you want, but it’s fine if you don’t
- Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ
We support flexible working and welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.