Human Resources & Recruitment
People & Culture Coordinator
Full-time | Permanent
Do you possess strong administrative skills and thrive in a role, where you will be working across a wide range of people & culture related topics and tasks?
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation, and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
We are looking for a well-structured and operational strong People & Culture Coordinator full time to support the organisation with day-to-day P&C tasks and topics.
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will be based in our Ashby de-la-Zouch office, where you will support managers and employees with administrative HR duties initially, but who is keen to grow and learn all aspects of HR. As we are a small People & Culture team, you will get the opportunity to work in a lot of different areas of HR, and your tasks will include:
- Drafting contracts for new employees
- Handle administrative tasks in connection with new starters; including airside passes, new starter forms, welcome letters etc.
- Create new user accounts in PMGR and collate forms for payroll.
- New employee introduction to e.g., intranet and IT systems.
- Liaise with Line Managers regarding administrative tasks in connection with new starters.
- Handle administrative tasks regarding internal and external training including updating training matrix, training requests, training feedback etc.
- Handle all administrative tasks regarding mobility including inter-company visa, skilled worker visa and work permits.
- Drafting various letters and documents for mobility purposes
- Update and edit policies continuously in collaboration with P&C colleagues and management.
- Responding to basic HR queries and providing general HR administration
- Ownership in recruitment from liaising with agencies and managing the candidate experience from CV to interview.
- Ongoing reporting; sickness, headcounts, people data etc.
- Opportunity for project work including involvement in recruitment and visa sponsorship.
We are looking for a person who is well-structured, able to use their initiative and thrive in a coordinating and administrative role with a wide range of different tasks.
Preferably you bring a couple of years of experience from a similar position in HR with also experience in recruitment although not essential but are familiar with administrative IT systems and who is looking to start a career in HR.
This is an opportunity to learn all aspect of HR and grow within the organisation. You are pro-active and possess great communication skills and are comfortable dealing with different stakeholders.Qualifications:
- Experienced in HR Administration & recruitment would be desirable.
- A self-motivated and flexible approach with the confidence to work in a team and alone.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to specific time frames.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Resilient, shows tenacity when faced with opposition or obstacles.
- Confidence to take ownership in projects and present to stakeholders.
- Work under pressure and multitask.
- Can do attitude, confident and proactive.
- Driving license due to occasional travel to sites.
Some benefits we have to offer include:
- Smart remote working (3 days a week on site at our new office based in Ashby-de-la-Zouch with 2 days working remotely).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Sick Pay.
- Enhanced paternity/maternity pay.
- Free onsite parking.
- Annual Personal Development Plan.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive business where your skills and experience can make a real difference. In return, you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of HR from policy work to recruitment to projects and have the opportunity to develop your career within the BEUMER group.
For further information and to apply, please click the apply button!