Are you an experienced Administrator with a knowledge of Payroll? Are you looking for a new opportunity joining a dynamic outsourced payroll company? If so our client is on the hunt for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
Our client is looking for an experienced administrator preferably from a Payroll background to join their Payroll and Registrations Team. Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Collate client timesheets
- Data entry of hours and importing/exporting documents
- Raise client invoices
- Setup payments using banking portal to be authorised by Payroll Manager
- Register new workers by phone, email and text
- Chase outstanding registrations
- Process weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Ensure workers receive a weekly pay advice text
- Filing, scanning and emailing
- Answer calls and questions from clients and workers
- Assist the Payroll Manager with reports and year-end returns
- Close payroll at the end of each week and create the journals ready for posting into Sage the following Monday
- Post the accounts to Sage from the previous week
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate that has both excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to learn. Other skills will include:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAGE (Not essential – training provided)
- Knowledge of MERIT (Not essential – Training provided
In return for your continued commitment, our clients is offering a salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 depending on experience.
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity, click the Apply Now button to register your interest. We look forward to meeting you!