This is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm Housing Group. With 15,000 properties, a turnover of 115m pounds and a substantial development and sales programme, we are making the most of our many opportunities in a challenging but rewarding environment.
We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to; providing more homes for people who need them by running an efficient and successful business.
The successful person will ideally have experience in a high-volume Accounts Payable environment. Will be confident, positive, and have an enthusiastic personality, with a proven track record of working well in a team. Ideally you will have the following qualities and experience:
• Highly organised with a ‘can do approach’ and the ability to prioritise and multi-task due to high volumes of work and tight deadlines.
• Have end-to-end Accounts Payable experience, from processing invoices to resolving queries and preparing invoices for payment
• Meticulous and accurate attention to detail
• A confident communicator with a good telephone manner and able to build relationships with suppliers, delivering a high level of customer service
• Proficient in the Microsoft suite of tools
• Have knowledge of Accounting and IT systems and strong excel skills
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on the future success of our business.
At Paradigm, we work hard, strive for excellence, in return we offer a great place to work an attractive range of benefits such as Health Cash Plan, Bonus potential, competitive Pension options and 25 days Holiday on starting in addition to 3 days closure at Christmas as well as supporting flexible ways of working. We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in.
Shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.