About You: The successful person will ideally have experience in a high-volume Accounts Payable environment. You wlll be confident, positive, and have an enthusiastic personality, with a proven track record of working well in a team.
Ideally you will have the following qualities and experience:
• Highly organised with a ‘can do approach’ and the ability to prioritise and multi-task due to high volumes of work and tight deadlines.
• Have end-to-end Accounts Payable experience, from processing invoices to resolving queries and preparing invoices for payment
• Meticulous and accurate attention to detail
• A confident communicator with a good telephone manner and able to build relationships with suppliers, delivering a high level of customer service
• Proficient in the Microsoft suite of tools
• Have knowledge of Accounting and IT systems and strong excel skills
About us: We employ around 550 people with an annual turnover in excess of £150m and manage in the region of 16,000 properties across the South-East of England, mainly in the Buckinghamshire area and surrounding counties.
We are a Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment. The organisation is clearly focussed on the delivery of its five year corporate plan with ambitious and challenging objectives including improving our environment and sustainability targets to deliver quality homes to people who need them.
We offer a very generous package including the following:
- Holidays – 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close, plus the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days – subject to conditions
- Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee’s contribution rate.
- Annual Bonus potential
- Car leasing (subject to conditions)
- Professional Sponsorship Scheme (subject to conditions) and professional subscriptions paid
- Family Friendly policies incl generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
- Health Cash Plan – worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more. It’s free to add up to 4 dependent children aged up to 24yrs (if in f/t education) and each child is entitled to 50% worth of your allowance for each category!
- Remote hybrid working (as per Government guidelines we are working remotely at time of publication)
- Up to 3 paid Volunteer days a year
- Newly created modern offices collaborative offices, with free parking and charging points for electric vehicles
- Rewards platform
- Opportunities for career advancement – if that’s what you want, but it’s fine if you don’t
- Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ (Covid permitting)
We support flexible working and welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in and shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We will be reviewing applications throughout the campaign and may invite candidates to interview at any time, therefore reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.