IT & Communication Technology
We are looking for OutSystems Developers to work within our growing business, delivering high-quality solutions to our clients.
The ideal candidates will have commercial experience across the full range of OutSystems competencies, predominantly covering web and mobile application build, but extending to complex integrations and DevOps.
The candidates will have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues and be experienced in working in a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Collaborate with the creative, client and other development teams to deliver great digital projects, on time and to specification
- Daily communication of technical matters among internal team as well as client contacts
- Analyse requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
- Participate in Scrum team activities and ceremonies
- Build, maintain and support web applications using OutSystems Low Code application platform, along with popular libraries and frameworks
- Building proofs of concept
- Developing mobile applications
- Use component libraries to create fully responsive, functioning, live websites
- Connect to third-party platforms using various APIs
- Apply web accessibility standards
- Support other members of the team
- Drive to collaborate with others and maintain a growth mindset
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years commercial web development experience, with at least 1 years working as an OutSystems developer role within a team
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
- Certified OutSystems Web Developer
- A good working understanding of:
- HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design
- Pair Programming / Collaborative Development
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Unix / Linux
- Unit Testing
- Agency / Client Environment
- Git / GitHub
- W3C Web Standards
- Accessibility Standards
- TDD and BDD
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established friendly close knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide.
We are looking for a highly motivated web developer who is seeking a fresh challenge and who wants to be part of our growth and success.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must as you will be attending client meetings and be working in a team environment.
We would expect you to have a real passion and knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
You will understand architectural concepts, how to build sophisticated systems comprising best-of-breed technologies, and have an entrepreneurial attitude to excite your colleagues and our clients with your ideas.