Health, Medicine & Well Being
Fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful team as an Orthodontic Associate
7500 UOA's (NHS and Private practice)
£100-£200k per annum after deductions based on 3 days per week
Associate and Assistant roles available subject to individual circumstances
Are you based in South East England and on the specialist register for Orthodontics?
Do you want to work alongside other Specialist within a practice that has provide outstanding treatments to over 50,000 patients!
This exciting and unique opportunity is to join an independent specialist practice and we are looking for a focused and driven individual who wants to work with our growing team to with a commitment to growth with a clear vision for both NHS and Private Orthodontics.
We focus on providing a high level “concierge” customer service with full clinical & clerical support including treatment coordination and a team of skilled qualified nurses.
You will need to be GDC registered (with an active performer number)
Your key duties will include:
- Deliver outstanding patient care in line with GDC gold standards
- To ensure that the Practice maintains the highest standards
- To work closely with the company owners to ensure that we are able to focus on our growth plan
- Represent the Company brand, culture and ethics with a vision to grow
- Ensure compliance with General Dental Council guidance, CQC and HTM 01-05 requirements
- Work with the Practice Manager and team to support team development
- Commit to Continuing Professional Development
- Conduct self in a manner that builds and maintains a reputation of professionalism
If you have the skills and abilities to move into this role, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you