Salary: £18,000 p.a. + bonus + pension
Part-time – Permanent (24 hours per week (e.g. 09:30-16:30, 4 days per week, with 1-hour lunch break)
Pfleiderer is a Europe-wide leading manufacturer of wood-based panels and we are looking to recruit an Office Administrator, to support our business growth within UK & Ireland, the #1 export market. We are a strong and financially solid company in an industry which has benefitted during the pandemic / post-pandemic.
Whilst working at Pfleiderer, your areas of responsibility will include:
- Issuing export documents for customs clearance and answering any queries (liaising with our transport department, customers, customs agents, hauliers)
- General administration tasks – upkeep of supplier contracts (e.g. telephones); ordering of office supplies; control of supplier invoices in liaison with our accountants.
- Answering incoming telephone calls from a variety of customers
Some of the essential skills that are necessary to fulfil your role include:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP R3 advantageous but not essential
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure – must be able to prioritise tasks
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Enthusiastic & positive attitude
- Self-initiated and organised
- Flexible and willing to assist with a variety of tasks
In return we offer, 19 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays as well as Private Medical Insurance.
For further information and to apply, please click the apply button!
Closing date: 31.05.2022