Business Development & Sales
As Business Development Executive
This role sits within an exciting and energetic team that focuses on the private medical sector. The role is aimed at prospecting and closing potential new customers, working alongside the SDR/Customer Success team, and building relationships within the sector.
This hasn't stopped when working from home as we strive to ensure we keep the teamwork and energy up no matter what stands in our way. If you are ambitious, hard-working and a fast-learner we are confident we can help train and support you to be an excellent salesperson.
Elements of the role the Business Development Executive:
• Building and developing relationships with consultants
• Pursuing outbound sales
• Researching and keeping up to date with the Healthcare industry
• Demonstrating and pitching products
Needed and desired skills:
• 2+ years of sales experience.
• Strong phone presence and confidence.
• Previous experience in the explanatory sales of products and demonstrating products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree desired.
• Must be London based.
What we offer:
• Hybrid remote/office working model.
• Festive season days off.
• Private health plan.
• Continuing personal development.
• Weekly yoga/meditation/sports sessions.
• Friday evening drinks.
• Access to a range of offers & discounts from retailers like Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Currys, Debenhams & many more.
• Team outings and sports activities (squash, darts, football, and more).
• Discounted Gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios.
• Workplace Wellness support line and resource centre (family care, stress, debt concerns, work/life balance, bereavement, money management, and more)