Property & Construction
An opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Estates Officer within the Estates Services Team. This is a full time role on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be a motivated team player who can also work alone to join our established team of Mobile Estates Officers. The successful candidate will be out and about carrying out a variety of tasks that will help to keep our estates at a high standard. To include care of flat blocks, bin areas and reporting repairs.
You do not need a trade qualification for this post, but you will need the ability to provide a first class customer service to our tenants. The ideal candidate will have a background in caretaking, handyman or similar and will need basic IT skills to be able to report matters.
This position is Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week.
Owing to the nature of this position a full driving licence is required. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
What can we offer?
Working close to Watford Junction station and within walking distance to the shops and cafes of Watford town centre, your salary will be £19,250 to £23,100.
In return we offer a competitive package with includes:
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions up to 11%
- Development opportunities
- Staff discount scheme
- Life assurance - We offer Life assurance which provides a payment of 4 x your salary
- Everyone Active - gym discount
- HSF - We provide employees the facility to claim cashback for dental, optical and physiotherapy costs, alongside wellness services
- Annual Flu Jab - This is provided each winter to all employees
- The opportunity to ‘win’ staff awards, including duvet days, free massages, shopping vouchers
When applying for Watford Community Housing, please consider our organisation’s values:
• Professional – We are honest, open and respectful. People trust us to keep our promises.
• Collaborative – We work together as one team and build lasting partnerships to get results.
• Forward-thinking – We have a can-do attitude and embrace opportunities to improve and innovate.
Closing Date: 3rd December 2020 (but please notewe reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we receive a large response).
Interviews: w/c 7th December 2020